Recent Before & After Photos

Spray Foam Insulation Upgrade


This ranch style home caught fire when a window air conditioning unit malfunctioned. The fire started in the dining room and burned through the entire space. Th... READ MORE



Full kitchen remodel after a stovetop fire in Port Huron, MI


After a devastating kitchen fire damaged this Port Huron, MI home, SERVPRO of Port Huron was called in to handle the damage. A fire that started on the stoveto... READ MORE



Check out this basement overhaul in Fort Gratiot, MI


After a sewer backup left this Fort Gratiot family's basement in dire need of restoration, they called on SERVPRO of Port Huron to help. Even though there was ... READ MORE



Hurricane Help


SERVPRO of Port Huron had the opportunity to assist residents in Houston, Texas after Hurricane Harvey destroyed thousands of homes. As you can see in the befor... READ MORE



SERVPRO of Port Huron- headed towards the disaster


SERVPRO of Port Huron went to Texas to help with disaster clean up after Hurricane Harvey damaged homes. This was a house that Michigan branch of SERVPRO mitiga... READ MORE



Home Fire Damage


This is a home that was destroyed by a large fire. The fire demolished the whole living room, inside of the home and out. Our team here at SERVPRO of Port Huron... READ MORE



Vent Fan Fire


This home owner had a fire that started in the bathroom vent fan. These exhaust vent fans are cause for home fires allot more often then you would think. If the... READ MORE